Next EndNote workshop for Arts & Social Sciences Researchers - Tuesday 2nd March, 11am-1pm

Introduction to EndNote bibliographic management software.

Learn how to
Set up and manage your EndNote library
Add & Import Citations
Create and edit bibliographies using Cite While You Write

Following this workshop you will be ready to start using EndNote to manage the results of your literature review and you will be able to use EndNote's CWYW function when writing papers with bibliographies.

Venue:
Nursing & Midwifery Library PC Suite
Basement
Nursing & Midwifery Library wing
James Hardiman Library

Date & time: 11am-1pm, Tuesday 2nd March

Please click here to reserve your place

Comments

Unknown said…
my name is Mr Dermot McCabe from Clones Co Monaghan my father Martin
McCabe was former Monaghan County Librarian, and national President of Comhaltas Ceoiltori Eireann 1976 78. I am doing research on Sibhuane McKenna Actress; I know there is a theatre in the University that is called after her, was her father a Lecturer in the University have you any information about Sibhuane McKenna the actress? if so could you please post it to me with a photograph? to my address in Galway Mr Dermot McCabe 39 Hawthorn Drive Renmore Galway. Phone 086 0534310.
Unknown said…
Also I am looking for information about a man amed Irwin he was a lecturer in the University a few years ago he retired from the University from teaching he is a cousin of mine he is from Nenagh Co Tipperary; I would like you to give me his home address phone number ect to me as i would like to call to see him? thank you very much.
From Dermot McCabe.